Hood Arms and Guest House taken from the A39 looking towards Williton. Outside the Hood Arms is the baker’s delivery cart. Beyond the Hood Arms is the old chapel known as St George’s chapel (built around 1807 and closed in 1888). To the left of the road (in the distance) is the old toll cottage which stood at the entrance to the present (2017) village hall car park.
