Bowling Green, Holford
-

GE0011
A watercolour of the Bowling Green painted by William Wiehe Collins RI in 1922.
-

GE0020
View of Holford Bowling Green. The seat towards the right was built as part of the Coronation celebrations in 1952, and was moved to its present (2004) position, at the edge of the green, in 1986.
-

GE0021
The Bowling Green with “Bowling Green Cottage” on the left. The house on the right, which was called “Wychwood”, was built in 1924 and had a second floor added in 1935. It is now (2018) called…
-

GE0022
“Bowling Green Cottage” with “Hare Knap Cottage” just visible at the top of the hill.
-

GE0023
Holford Bowling Green, looking towards Longstone Hill (no longer visible in 2017) with “Bowling Green Cottage” on the left and “The Orchard” the next cottage up the track. It is uncertain how the name of the…
-

GE0034
Holford church from the ‘bartons’.
-

GE0101
Holford Bowling Green, with the car park behind the trees on the right.